HOW TO DEAL WITH BEING CALLED OUT
From the January issue of
THINK AND DIE THINKING
The best thing I have seen on the internet in a long time.
Leave It (Flipbook Mix)10 plays
GIVEAWAY TIME from Fourth Tower Jewelry!
The winner will be chosen at random and will receive this pair of anchor earrings.
- You may only reblog once
- Likes will not count as entries
- You must be following this blog
- “Like” Fourth Tower on Facebook and receive 3 extra entries (if you have already liked the page you will receive your extra entries automatically upon reblogging)
- If you make a purchase from our store between now and January 25th, you will receive 6 extra entries.
If you complete all of the above, you will receive in total 10 entries to win these earrings.
We will ship to anywhere in the world. The contest ends on Saturday January 26th at 12:00 am EST (Friday’s midnight). The winner will be announced a few minutes after midnight in a post on this blog. You will also be notified in your ask box so please have it activated. If you do not respond to either the post or the inbox message within 96 hours (that’s 4 days) with your mailing address then another winner will be chosen at random.
hey dats where I live
- Silence is not consent
- Intoxication is not consent
- A “yes” under pressure or out of fear is not consent
- Monogamy is not consent
- Being an escort is not consent
- Being a stripper is not consent
- A kiss is not consent
- Arousal is not consent
- Uncertainty is not consent
- A previous sexual encounter is not consent
in bathtubs full of
~ Charles Bukowski (via cachaemic)
~ Bill Nye (via calloway)
It had to be done.
3. Today’s drawing was supposed to be heartbreak but I went with insufferable instead.
African feminist Ifi Amadiume
Great post (also Ifi is Nigerian)
I’m flying back to Montreal tonight.
I could write a whole essay of thoughts and feelings to post here but 1. I’m too tired and 2. idk maybe it’s better if I just keep my mouth shut.
I want to be wrong, but no one here wants to fight me like you do.
Finally got my last final grade of first semester and my GPA has shot up since I left Kwantlen for Concordia. Fuck yeah! Highest it’s ever been. :’)
theme by: heloísa teixeira